Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb El Popular Longaniza Sausage
- 1/2 lb El Popular Chorizo (Original)
- 1 Cup Onions, diced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 5 Cups Zucchini, cut in half lengthways, then ¼ inch slices
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 14 oz Can diced tomatoes
- 1 can Corn, drained
- 5 oz Velvetta Cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove casing from the El Popular Longaniza sausage, brown, drain and set aside.
- Next, brown El Popular Chorizo and set that aside. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven add butter and onions.
- When onions are browned add the zucchini, tomatoes, corn and ketchup. Over medium heat cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook until the zucchini pieces are tender. Add both sausages to pot and cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!